Vic Baron

Well, Leon, you're using the credit card as it was originally intended - a
convenience NOT a chance for revolving credit. As long as you can maintain
that scenario you will be ahead of the game.

Vic

"Leon" wrote in message
. com...
In the last 8 years I have been paid back by 3 credit card companies

about
$5,450.00 in rebates.
I average about 3% return on every thing I buy on my credit cards. The
trick is to always pay those cards off monthly. At the moment I get 1%
rebate on every dollar I charge and an additional 4% when I buy from a
grocery store, gas station, or drug store. And they love me.

"Steve" wrote in message
Everybody probably already knows this but, you can get an Amazon
credit card (really Bank One) and they will give a $30 credit. There
is no lower limit on what you can spend it just has to be at least the
$30 credit. I did it and will probably never use the card again. How
does a company make money doing this?

Steve