Larry Jaques

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:50:32 +0000, Andy Dingley
spake the words:

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 07:14:35 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

The kid would need a flattener for waterstones anyway.

Mine is the paving slab on the front step. Just make sure you wash it

Now THERE is a precision surface for ya. I'll stick with diamond
plates, thanks. The only stone I use is the one for the carpet
knife. Diamonds and Scary Paper(tm) are my usual friends.

clean afterwards, waterstone slurry is as slippery as weasel ****
(I'm horribly familiar with weasel **** too)

We certainly won't ask why. Newp. Don't want to go there.

give me The Luxuries Of Life * http://www.diversify.com
i can live without the necessities * 2 Tee collections online