Sweet Sawdust

Handmade Toys, Games and Heirlooms

Be glad to discuss toy making anytime any where. Do mostly batch runs of
toys but also quite a few one of a kind items. Try to stick mostly to mid
1800's style items.

"JJ" wrote in message
Hey all,

Is this the place to discuss making toys?
Any other groups? Anybody want to talk about toy making here?

My mind's eye is to make a small set of angel wings and halo for my 6
year old niece. I think it would be really neat to use real feathers
for the wings. (she doesn't seem to be allergic)

I'm pretty good at wood and metal working but I need to spend some
time roaming some craft stores like the Michaels chain, etc.

Jay in Vegas