Bob Chilcoat

OK, I'll put some photos in the dropbox. It'll take a couple of days
because it's pouring rain today and I'm not going to wade out to the shed in
a sea of mud just to take some pix.

I don't have to like Bush and Cheney (Or Kerry, for that matter) to love
America

"Brian Lawson" wrote in message
Hey Bob,

Please do post some pix. I'm having a problem picturing what you did.
I don't have "a lot of trees", but I have some curbing that sure gives
the mower deck a shot.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 17:23:07 -0500, "Bob Chilcoat"
wrote:
SNIP
of the way and springs back. This works really well. I'll post some
pictures on the dropbox if anyone is interested.