Cliff

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 08:04:51 GMT, "Joe Halbleib"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 05:22:29 GMT, "Joe Halbleib"
wrote:

reading about Dick and Jane, surrounded by a bunch of 270-pound
mutants.
d8-)

That sounds like fun! whew!

Never took one like that. Did take a course my wrestling coach at San

Jose
State taught though. He wanted a paper for a 1 unit course! I took an
incomplete and eventually did some fund-raising for the wrestling program

make it up.

And hence became a winger ...

I was a liberal-moderate then. Only recently have I drifted to the
conservative side of middle of the road.

Joe

--
Cliff

Perhaps you had best define "conservative" and "liberal-moderate"
for us. And work on those sigs & posting practices.
--
Cliff