Gunner

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 00:19:23 -0500, "Jim C Roberts"
jimnthem_AT_comcast_DOT_net wrote:

Mike,

Glad your'e not ****ed about my last post. For your mufflers, the
mini MIG would probably be a better choice, due to being able to get into
some awkward positions better with it than the stick rods.

Best of luck,
Jim

For a low duty cycle MIG or flux core wire feed..the Harbor Fright
ones are not all that bad. Around $120 bucks when on sale and some of
them will allow you to use gas. I think those are well below $190
when on sale.

Shrug..I got one some time ago in a three cornered swap and it did a
good job for me until I outgrew it and got the Dan-Mig, which I truely
love.

Gunner

"I mean, when's the last time you heard of a college where the Young
Republicans staged a "Sit In" to close down the Humanities building?
On the flip side, how many sit in's were staged to close the ROTC building back in the '60's?
Liberals stage protests, do civil disobedience, etc.
Conservatives talk politely and try to work out a solution to problems
through discourse until they believe that talking won't work... they they go home and open the gun cabinets.
Pray things never get to the point where the conservatives decide that
"civil disobedience" is the next step, because that's a very short route to "voting from the rooftops"
Jeffrey Swartz, Misc.Survivalism