Joe Halbleib

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 03:01:01 GMT, "Joe Halbleib"
wrote:

I'm a moderate and I own 2 revolvers
and 1 45 auto. They have only shot paper at the range. They are locked

up
in my safe when not in use. I even have trigger locks for them when
transporting to and from the range.

Saner than most you think?
Why not leave them locked up at the range? Can that
be done?

In general, no, that can't be done. Specifically... these are MY weapons
and remain in MY possession. First of all, they are expensive. Second,
they have dual duty, targets and protection.

The .357 is my weapon for home protection. It is loaded at night with .38
special hollowpoints to minimize overpenetration of criminals and/or walls
so I reduce the chances of hitting an innocent bystander.

The .45 is a backup.

The .22 revolver is just a target weapon for fun and training my wife to use
the .357.

Don't know if I'm saner or wackier than anyone else.

Joe

--
Cliff