Gunner

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:42:29 -0600, "Tim Williams"
wrote:

wrote in message
. com...
Quite a bit of experience under your belt

I have welded for 30 years this month. Underwater. Stainless steel...

I like the blurb told here a week or two ago, guy said he knew a pipefitter
who could strike an arc with one hand, while lighting a cigarette with the
other, he'd have an inch of (perfect) bead down in the joint before putting
away the lighter and flipping down the mask for a gander.

Tim

Ayup..the guy..my brother in law...was welding the brackets on my flag
pole..and did just that..fascinating to watch.

Gunner

"I mean, when's the last time you heard of a college where the Young
Republicans staged a "Sit In" to close down the Humanities building?
On the flip side, how many sit in's were staged to close the ROTC building back in the '60's?
Liberals stage protests, do civil disobedience, etc.
Conservatives talk politely and try to work out a solution to problems
through discourse until they believe that talking won't work... they they go home and open the gun cabinets.
Pray things never get to the point where the conservatives decide that
"civil disobedience" is the next step, because that's a very short route to "voting from the rooftops"
Jeffrey Swartz, Misc.Survivalism