GTO69RA4

Many many thanks to both of you fine gentlemen for taking the time to give
me such generous information. I appreciate you both very much. My grandson
wants to start playing with something like this.This machine was very
inexpensive, but has a lot of extra stuff that looks nice, except for the
light rust. My grandson is only 12 years old, so maybe he will make a good
machinist one of those days. He builds all sorts of things, and this will
get him a little further then what he got now. Have a wonderful Christmas,
can you still say that?...............Peter

I hope he has a lot of fun with it. Good thing to get a kid into. Just one
caution: It might have been inexpensive for _you_, but most Unimats and
accessories are highly sought after and frightfully expensive. Take good care
of it.

GTO(John)