What mini MIG? I don't have any spare cash to pick up anything else really.
Btw.. according to an installation video on Flowmaster.com... I can
disconnect the pipe between the H-pipe & muffler at the flanges & I'm
already running dumps so I don't hafta worry about the outlet pipes... so I
should be able to weld the new mufflers to the pipes & just bolt 'em back
up. I'll hafta weld new hangers too.

Oh hell why would I get ****ed at your other post? It *is* a crappy welder
in comparison to more expensive & better quality welders. I knew that when I
bought it. But I was just looking for something to learn on & screw around
with. I can't buy a 220v welder because I live in an apartment and I don't
think I have any 220v sources. I can very easily see myself getting into
welding though & so my next welder will be a bit better one... still lower
price range ($300~$400), but better than this. I like this stick welder now
though with these wuss rods (7014) .

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

"Jim C Roberts" jimnthem_AT_comcast_DOT_net wrote in message
Mike,

Glad your'e not ****ed about my last post. For your mufflers,

the
mini MIG would probably be a better choice, due to being able to get into
some awkward positions better with it than the stick rods.

Best of luck,
Jim