Andy Hall

Default Garden Shed Roof

On 3 Aug 2003 10:35:38 GMT, (Huge) wrote:

Andy Hall writes:

[90 lines snipped]

Quite a bit of work, but I am pretty sure the end result will be worth
it.

If you look here;
http://www.morroch-bay.com/

You'll see that Morroch Cottage is roofed with cedar shingles (actually, having
read your description, I think they may be shakes).

They look really good and considering what an exposed position they are in, the
cottage is, AFAIK, watertight.

Nice place. It's difficult to see enough detail in the photos to tell
about the roofs.

Presumably you've been.

How do they manage to book use of one cottage and exclusive bay?
Does this mean that the other is left empty for the period of the
booking?

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl