Mark & Juanita

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 03:54:56 -0500, (J T) wrote:

Mon, Nov 29, 2004, 11:48am (EST+5)

(bubbalouie) burbled:
I have a dilemma. snip

And I've got an old plasic bucket.

Any odd bolt, nut, screw, nail, or whatever, off of old tools,
cars, wherever, goes in it. When I needs something off the wall, I look
in the bucket. Sometimes I find it, sometimes not. Be a waste of time
trying to organize any of it.

My dad has that bucket for nuts and bolts. I can't imagine the amount of
time my granddad and I wasted looking for the one nut, bolt or washer in
that bucket that wasn't "too big" or "too small" for a repair job we were
doing on a piece of machinery. Would have saved way more time to have
sorted and organized that bucket than all the times we went through the
bucket sorting it one bolt at a time (yeah, back then I wasn't thinking
either -- I guess I just sort of thought that's how everybody did things).

JOAT
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind dont
matter, and those who matter dont mind.
- Dr Seuss