Joe Halbleib

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:09:20 GMT, "Joe Halbleib"
wrote:

Second, I *DO* know what the Amendment says and have its correct
interpretation. It describes an individual right to keep and bear

arms.
Rather than just saying you disagree, you have to insult me.

You're a
sniveling little ****. Come talk to me that way to my face you

jerk!
Brave
on Usenet, huh?

I'd wager many in the prisons and nut houses would just love
a few of your noisemakers.
Why don't you take them a few Nukes?

Cliffie... I don't need firearms or nukes to handle you. You don't

know
who you are talking to. I am more than capable of dealing with you

hand
hand. The noise will be minimal. You won't hear much of it.

You seem unarmed.

No, but I'll keep them locked up while you visit. Feeling brave?

You seem unarmed.

You seem repetitive and pedantic.

Your reference to prisons is stupid and not even entertaining.

So you are wrong again?

About what now, Cliffie?

Take your choice.

You really need some new schtick.

Probably be a hot seller .....

Or not.

You said that they could have guns; it's their right, right?

After all, until the shrubbie, they could have lawyers &
courts too.

You know, if you were more convincing in your
arguments you wouldn't feel so inadequate that you need to take

personal
pokes at people.

"Bite me"?

You might recall the above reply in response to your insults and not your
attempt at logical discourse.

You probably need to look again.

"I have guns" is hardly "logical discourse" in rational circles.

No Cliffie. "Bite me" was in response to your insults. Not YOUR attempts
at logical discourse. It would not have been used if you had not
deliberately offended. Playing dumb now does not erase your rudeness.

Joe

You need a proper sig.

What, like yours below? What I use is plenty.

Joe

For a winger or a gunnut?

I'm not a right winger or a gun nut. I'm a moderate and I own 2 revolvers
and 1 45 auto. They have only shot paper at the range. They are locked up
in my safe when not in use. I even have trigger locks for them when
transporting to and from the range.

My name is Joe. It will suffice to describe who I am.

J-O-E

--
Cliff