Tekkie

jeffy cowski posted for all of us....

Tekkie writes:
Ok, I understand what the function is of the outside stats. I will look up
your references, just having major brain block. I can't get it through my
thick skull how running a heat pump at say 50 deg & extracting the heat out
of it can be more than 100% efficient. Let me do a little more research and
thinking so I get back on track. Am I confusing efficiency with COP?
--
Tekkie

You call yourself an HVAC expert but don't even have the foggiest clue
how a heat pump works even after it has been explained to you????

Never called myself an HVAC expert. Maybe that is a large part of problem
there jessy your reading comprehension is about third grade while logic and
cognetive ability are K-.

Yes jerky, I understand how a heat pump works. Do you understand how a
search engine works-no evidence of that.

Kind of like an electrician thinking that a circuit breaker resetting
is magic or a plumber scratching his head at how water moves uphill in
a siphon.

Water is being siphoned because your lips are wrapped a tube...

I remember learning how a heat pump works back in Freshman
physics... no rocket science, just an air conditioner in reverse!

Wow a freakin genius. Guess you answered all your OWN HVAC questions you
posted. I get the impression you take the window shakers out in the winter
and turn them around, put them back in on a couple stolen milk crates;
jiffys idea of a heat pump.

Maybe instead of filling the newsgroup with so much useless drivel and
venom, you should just slink away and learn something before talking
and posting.

He he he look in ther mirror there jizzy: you fill this newsgroup with
drivel, you learn nothing, you research nothing, you are nothing.

You are not only a 1st degree troll, but a quack as well . God help
the poor soul who pays you to do their HVAC work. Maybe in Louisiana
you just need a pulse to get an HVAC license... (and even then you
probably had to cheat on the exam)

I say again for the fifth time** I don't work in HVAC. If you knew ANYTHING
about me you would know I don't live in Louisiana. Shows how little you know
there jazzy.

Now juzzy did you read my post to you concerning your need for mental health
assistance? Was the diagnosis bipolar? Not that we care...
Tekkie