Prometheus

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 12:45:58 -0800, "CW"
wrote:

4.5 horsepower? LOL!

Well, that's what the box and the Vac say, but I haven't asked any
teams of horses to go head-to-head with it. Does seem a bit
overinflated, though- according to their claims, it's the most
powerful electric motor in my whole shop.

"Prometheus" wrote in message
.. .
On 25 Nov 2004 18:48:21 GMT, (ToolMiser) wrote:

Just curious if anybody seen any good deals that I may have missed. It

will
have to be something real special to get me out early morning.

I got a 4.5 hp 15 gallon "contractor" Shop Vac for $39 at Farm &
Fleet. $30 off, and I needed a bigger one anyhow. They flew off the
shelf at that price- but I get up at 4 am anyhow, so it wasn't much of
a stretch to drop in right when they opened and nab one.

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam