On 30 Nov 2004 09:55:25 -0800, (slindars) wrote:

How are the prices at Woodcraft for lumber? I'm getting ready to buy
some wood for my 1st real woodworking project. I will probably use
Oak, Maple, etc, nothing fancy. I'll be building a set of TV trays.
I've seen the selection at HD for comparison. Since I don't have a
full shop and tool selection I might just buy S4S or S2S for now. I'm
in Broward County, FL in case anyone has any local recommendations.

Thanks

Location is critical for domestic hardwoods. Here in Arizona
Woodcraft's prices are in line with our other major hardwood dealer --
Woodworker's Source. Both have local stores and some things are better
at one that the other, but generally the prices are pretty much the
same.

However even in Florida I'd imagine you could probably do better with
a local hardwood supplier. If you were further north you undoubtedly
could. Shop around before you buy.

--RC

Exotics, I have no idea.

Sleep? Isn't that a totally inadequate substitute for caffine?