Mark

Default Rats in attic insulation...

"PoP" wrote in message

I've had a cat for a year now. I've let it have a sniff around in the

main
attic and even brushed it up there to get its hairs around to put the

rats
off settling there. Doesnt seem to have had any effect.

Put your cat on a diet. It might develop a taste for fresh rat
Only kidding. I wonder if it would be worth putting one of those
ultrasonic devices up there - nothing to lose except the £15 purchase
price and if it works it would be a cheap option:
http://www.maplin.co.uk

Search for "pest repellent".
PoP

Already thought of that idea: bought one from B&Q last week and when I took
it home, the small print instructions inside said that it would not work
through objects such as walls or windows. I assume it wont work through the
plasterboard or insulation, so I took it back. Anyway, from what I read on
here, not many people claim they work.
Mark.