GTO69RA4

Are the ones you need the kind with a magnet which grabs a steel patch
on the "door" to hold it closed? They are spring loaded and alternately
catch "in-or-out" sort of like the push button on the top of a ball
point pen.

When they spring out they fling the door right loose of the magnet if
you move your hand away fast enough.

If that's what you need, I bought "one-off" of those at Woodcraft Supply
a couple of years ago when the one in our bathroom vanity cabinet "****e
the bed".

HTH,

Jeff

P.S. Aren't you also in Taxachusetts? I'm in Winchester.

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

schools"

Those are the larger kind that I've seen available. The type I'm looking for is
a small plastic thing with two jaws on one end. Pushing the jaws in grabs the
panel's projection and locks them in the retracted position. Push again and it
springs open.

GTO(John)