Zadigvolta

Thank you everyone! I meet with the original surveyor who put in the
concrete boundary markers, tomorrow. He told me that there is a $500. fine
and/or a prison term of 6 months in our state for whoever tampers with a
boundary marker. I am very tempted to pull out the tree, the bricks, etc. and
throw them on his land and may still do that, in order to put the pressure on
him, however, the surveyor advises against it, as we may get him legally. So
we will get a drawn plat showing the encroachment as suggested by Colbyt, will
make a cheap copy, send it to him, give him 15 days in the accompanying
certified letter, and then pull out the tree, bricks, plastic fence, etc. if he
doesn't. Calling the sheriff sounds very good too, as we have one who would
really follow through. All your answers are very appreciated! Proper
knowledge = decisive action. Thanks, Joe