John Willis

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 11:57:13 -0600, scribbled
this interesting note:

Actually I did get 2 of them almost free. I bought the first one new,
the other two I picked up at an auction for $1 each. (a real auction,
not Ebay). For a buck each, I surely wouldn't bitch. Both worked,
but both wore out or lost those damn guard return springs. They still
work, but are just dangerous with those missing springs. Are you
saying to contact Bosch for the springs? Got a phone number?

Thanks

Mark

I simply did a search on their web site and found a service center in
Dallas, drove over and picked up the parts.

--
John Willis
(Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)