On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 20:04:33 GMT, (JJ)
wrote:

Hey all,

Is this the place to discuss making toys?

as long as there is some wood involved, yes.

Anybody want to talk about toy making here?

you'll probably get some responses on that one...

My mind's eye is to make a small set of angel wings and halo for my 6
year old niece. I think it would be really neat to use real feathers
for the wings. (she doesn't seem to be allergic)

I don't see any wood here...

I'm pretty good at wood and metal working but I need to spend some
time roaming some craft stores like the Michaels chain, etc.

how about some nice crisp curlies from a bench plane for the feathers?

Jay in Vegas