PoP

Default Rats in attic insulation...

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 23:39:25 -0000, "Mark"
wrote:

I've had a cat for a year now. I've let it have a sniff around in the main
attic and even brushed it up there to get its hairs around to put the rats
off settling there. Doesnt seem to have had any effect.

Put your cat on a diet. It might develop a taste for fresh rat

Only kidding. I wonder if it would be worth putting one of those
ultrasonic devices up there - nothing to lose except the £15 purchase
price and if it works it would be a cheap option:

http://www.maplin.co.uk

Search for "pest repellent".

PoP

-----

My published email address probably won't work. If
you need to contact me please submit your comments
via the web form at http://www.anyoldtripe.co.uk

I apologise for the additional effort, however the
level of unsolicited email I receive makes it
impossible to advertise my real email address!