Jeff Wisnia

GTO69RA4 wrote:
I have some household equipment (VCR, CD player, laptop) with those push-open,
push-close type panel latches. Some are broken and I'd like to get
replacements. All identical latch modules--looks like a standard part. So far
the only sources I've turned up either only sell by large lots or only have
large house/cabinent door-size ones.

Anyone?

GTO(John)

Are the ones you need the kind with a magnet which grabs a steel patch
on the "door" to hold it closed? They are spring loaded and alternately
catch "in-or-out" sort of like the push button on the top of a ball
point pen.

When they spring out they fling the door right loose of the magnet if
you move your hand away fast enough.

If that's what you need, I bought "one-off" of those at Woodcraft Supply
a couple of years ago when the one in our bathroom vanity cabinet "****e
the bed".

HTH,

Jeff

P.S. Aren't you also in Taxachusetts? I'm in Winchester.

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

schools"