Quite a bit of experience under your belt

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

"SteveB" wrote in message

"RoyJ" wrote in message
ink.net...
Welding is OK here, but the EXPERTS hang out over on
sci.engr.joining.welding
Of course a lot of the same people read both lists.

There are just as many "experts" here as the other group.

Analysis of the word expert:

ex -an unknown quantity
spurt - an uncontrollable drip

I have welded for 30 years this month. Underwater. Stainless steel. In

habitat. I was a steel erection contractor for nine years. I don't
consider myself an expert. I think an expert is one who knows all about

it,
can talk all day about it, but just can't do it.

HTH

Steve