I appreciate it, Roy . I'll go check them out too. Thx, bud!!

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

"RoyJ" wrote in message
ink.net...
Well fine, you just get faster answers (and more to the point IMHO) to
WELDING questions on the other group. And of course, there is a lot of
overlap on the two groups.

Just to help the NEW GUY asking a SIMPLE question. Sheesh. And if you
have another snappy answer to that, Double SHEESH!

SteveB wrote:
"RoyJ" wrote in message
ink.net...

Welding is OK here, but the EXPERTS hang out over on
sci.engr.joining.welding
Of course a lot of the same people read both lists.

There are just as many "experts" here as the other group.

Analysis of the word expert:

ex -an unknown quantity
spurt - an uncontrollable drip

I have welded for 30 years this month. Underwater. Stainless steel.

In a
habitat. I was a steel erection contractor for nine years. I don't
consider myself an expert. I think an expert is one who knows all about

it,
can talk all day about it, but just can't do it.

HTH

Steve