Charles Spitzer

"v" wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:39:49 GMT, someone wrote:

Would something like Rain-Ex, which is normally for car windows, work?

Interesting idea. Never tried it on a house window, but should help.
I am a believer for cars, it really does work - though I don't use it
now on my street cars (fresh wipers work OK too). I used to use it on
my track car, sometimes wipers don't stay down too well or wipe fast
enough over 100 mph.

-v.

you can use rain-x on shower doors to prevent a lot of spotting, so it'll
probably work ok, but you'll still get an accumulation of dust.