Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Gary Boyer wrote:
My Mother purchased a Dwalt cordless drill for me for my birthday......the
sales guy sold her a drill that is so big you could build a skyscraper with
it........way to big....nice drill though...the thing must way 5 plus
pounds.......what would you suggest for household and general use....some
thing I can also use for tightening or inserting small screws, drilling
wood, etc.......I realize there are bunches and bunches of them.....thanks
.....Gary

If you're dissatisfied with the Dewalt, you could always send it to me. I'll
dispose of it safely for you.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN