Larry Jaques

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 00:01:14 GMT, "rj" spake the
words:

See if you can find a big piece of "Astroturf" to put in front of the
stairs. Lots of Dept. stores use it in the foyer to keep the street crud
from being tracked into the stores. - - - I've seen it sold as door mats
too.
RJ
"Janice Brown" wrote in message
. ..
Hi Guys - My husband loves woodworking and I love him, but the sawdust,
woodchips, and whatever else that is continuously tracked into the rest
of the house from the basement is making me crazy. It's not like he
doesn't try to clean up after himself, but there is a lot of small
sawdust that does not get vacuumed up. I thought I'd ask the guys who
would know, what do you do to keep the dust down? - Janice

What, y'all don't have downdraft floor mats installed at the entrance
to the little home attached to your shop?

give me The Luxuries Of Life * http://www.diversify.com
i can live without the necessities * 2 Tee collections online