Robert Swinney

Gunner sez:

" Actually in Texas,if its night time..you can. All you need say is they
were trying to burglarize your property."

Naw, Gunner! You got that partly right. What you left out is that you have
to drag the bodies inside (preferably before the cops arrive) and claim self
defense. This is the famous "Male my day" rule, although it is up to local
interpretation. Some jurisdictions tend to lean heavily in favor of the
perps, particularly if the protector is a known gun freak.

Bob Swinney

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:35:35 -0600, "Robert Swinney"
wrote:

He said he lived in Kentucky. You can't shoot them there for being on
your
property any more than you can in Texas. Get real.

gunner

Bob Swinney

"makesawdust" wrote in message

If you live in Texas, you can shoot them after they end up on your
property.

--
makesawdust

"I mean, when's the last time you heard of a college where the Young
Republicans staged a "Sit In" to close down the Humanities building?
On the flip side, how many sit in's were staged to close the ROTC building
back in the '60's?
Liberals stage protests, do civil disobedience, etc.
Conservatives talk politely and try to work out a solution to problems
through discourse until they believe that talking won't work... they they
go home and open the gun cabinets.
Pray things never get to the point where the conservatives decide that
"civil disobedience" is the next step, because that's a very short route
to "voting from the rooftops"
Jeffrey Swartz, Misc.Survivalism