Robert Swinney

Thanx Nick. Some of the replies got rearranged and/or lost coming from my
server. Your troll theory has gained credence.

Bob Swinney

"Old Nick" wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 20:35:35 -0600, "Robert Swinney"
vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

He said he lived in Kentucky. You can't shoot them there for being on
your
property any more than you can in Texas. Get real.

Bob Swinney

Actually he didn't. This thread has been replied to in error. This is
a the old old thread about "Advice to keep cars from sliding into
my yard on bad curve." by our erstwhile companion Don. The Kentucky
guy's title is "Fed up about cars ending up in yard because of driving
too fast"

I only point this out because this is really weird, or a troll under a
new name.