Andrew Barss

Bill Rubenstein wrote:
: A question...

: What is the price of the legs. And, is there a market for a really
first-class stand (US : made) for the Nova products? I think that a good
stand can make the difference between a : lathe which is not fun to use
and one which is. Is there a market out there for me to build : a really
good stand? What would people be willing to pay?

The legs are $265, plus shipping. I'm in southern AZ, and
the shipping was $124 (would have been $74 to a commercial address, or the
company's own landing dock).

Apparently the manufacturing cost for the legs went up to US $400, which,
according to KMS tools, "killed the market". That's why they were
discontinued.

-- Andy Barss