Don97623

Thanks for all the other suggestions - I didn't see them from the AOL
newsreader - just saw them after looking at the thread through Google.

As far as the circuit breaker & receptacles go, the problem started on an old
15 amp circuit, but it's now on a brand new 20 amp breaker and all new wiring,
so I doubt that's it - not that I couldn't have gotten a bad breaker, of
course. I'll also check all my connections in the motor & switch. Does anyone
know where to get a wiring diagram for a Rockwell motor? I think the diagram
which is usually inside the cover plate was either missing or illegible. When
I got the saw, the person I bought it from had disassembled it in order to get
it in the car, but had taped up the wires so it was pretty obvious how it
should be hooked up, but it's possible I got a wire or two in the wrong place.

Don