Steve@carolinabreezehvac

"Tekkie" wrote in message
t...
Steve@carolinabreezehvac posted for all of us....

"Dan Perez" wrote in message
I have a gas furnace in my attic, and I started the pilot light (which

is
hitting the thermocouple) but when it is supposed to go on, only a

very
slight blue flame emanates from the burner outlets and the fan does

not
come
on. I can turn the fan on down at the thermostat, but only normal air

blows
out of the vents. I don't think it's a fan problem as the fan worked

with
the air conditioner.

The small blue flames are easily snuffed out by the slightest breeze.

Any suggestions?

Open the gas valve?
Start slapping parts on it in hopes something works?
Call a licenced and insured company to check it and insure that its

proper
and safe?

Pick one?

Hey Steve, ya missed the most popular. Replace the thermostat (LUX)!
--
Tekkie

Nah..was giving some credit..OLOLOL