Bubba

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 00:22:16 GMT, "Dan Perez"
wrote:

I have a gas furnace in my attic, and I started the pilot light (which is
hitting the thermocouple) but when it is supposed to go on, only a very
slight blue flame emanates from the burner outlets and the fan does not come
on. I can turn the fan on down at the thermostat, but only normal air blows
out of the vents. I don't think it's a fan problem as the fan worked with
the air conditioner.

The small blue flames are easily snuffed out by the slightest breeze.

Any suggestions?

Like maybe an old Bryant furnace with that nasty leaking oil filled
gas valve?
Bubba