MetalHead

Emmo wrote:
I bought the Harbor Freight red benchtop blast cabinet for $49 at their
Friday sale. I set it up and tried it out, and it leaked glass beads all
over my garage floor. Really slippery! I need to seal all the seams, and
thought I would ask here before I did it.

Duct tape? Caulk? Any other ideas?

Congratulations, I bought one of those cabinets, thinking how could they
screw up a box... Mine also leaked abrasive. I used Silicone Sealant and
it has worked ok. Mine had a single hole on a seam about 2" from the
bottom of the pickup that was quick to find (you could see abrasive
leaking) and easy to seal.

Good Luck,
Bob