Bill Rubenstein

A question...

What is the price of the legs. And, is there a market for a really first-class stand (US
made) for the Nova products? I think that a good stand can make the difference between a
lathe which is not fun to use and one which is. Is there a market out there for me to build
a really good stand? What would people be willing to pay?

Bill

In article , says...
I just took delivery on a set of Teknatool's legs for the Nova 3000/DVR.

THey have been discontinued, and neither Woodcraft nor
KMS tools had any, but I tracked down a dealer in West Virginia who still
has a couple of sets. If you're looking for these, give him a call:

Tim Geist
1-304-295-8166

` -- Andy Barss