Zadigvolta

Default Land surveyed, new concrete bound removed by neighbor...

Hopefully someone here has been through this and has the answers to this
problem. Neighbor was encroaching on the property. Had property surveyed
and square concrete boundary markers put in the ground at each marker point.
Where the neighbor was encroaching previously the new concrete boundary marker
has been removed, tree planted, bricks put in place, etc. In our state moving
or removing a surveyor's stone or concrete boundary marker is punishable by a
$50. fine and/or six months in jail. Although I really feel that the
"neighbor" removed the concrete marker, there is presently no proof who did it,
but his encroachment is starting again. Property line is 3 feet from the
foundation of his house. Opinions and/or experiences with this kind of
problem would certainly be appreciated. Joe