Andy Hall

Default Making a ruin into something habitable.

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 10:10:23 +0100, Grunff wrote:

IMM wrote:

We are over controlled to the benefit of large landowners of which 1% of the
population own 70% of the land.

I don't follow.

First, we need a definition of large lanowners. How much land do
you have to own to be one of those.

Second, how is it to their benefit? Please explain slowly and
clearly.

Grunff, before you start on this, do a Google Groups search using
keywords like "cahill", "paxman" and "george". Then look at
www.henrygeorge.org

You will be able to assimilate where all this comes from without all
the added noise and confusion. Not that the source material isn't
confused enough already......

Essentially this is about dismantling the economic system as we know
it to a greater or lesser extent and creating something completely
different.

If you believe that that's desirable or achievable then this may be of
interest. Otherwise it's all rather pointless.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl