Ken Grunke

Art Ransom wrote:
Been making additions to my site and everything appears to be fine except
for http://www.turningaround.org/Commercial.htm .
All the thumbnails are in one line and don't wrap so you have page left to
get to most of them. I want the entire page width to be displayed without
having to page left. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

The page wraps for me in 3 rows of 5 thumbs each, using Firebird but it
may be different in other browsers.

I would use a table, with three rows and one column. Or 3 rows and 5
columns, so you don't have to put all those spaces (designated by
&nbsp in the code to space them apart. Like this:

table border="0"
tr
td_Row_1_Thumb_1_/td
td_Row_1_Thumb_2_/td
td_Row_1_Thumb_3_/td
td_Row_1_Thumb_4_/td
td_Row_1_Thumb_5_/td
/tr
tr
td_Row_2_Thumb_1_/td
td_Row_2_Thumb_2_/td
td_Row_2_Thumb_3_/td
td_Row_2_Thumb_4_/td
td_Row_2_Thumb_5_/td
/tr
tr
td_Row_3_Thumb_1_/td
td_Row_3_Thumb_2_/td
td_Row_3_Thumb_3_/td
td_Row_3_Thumb_4_/td
td_Row_3_Thumb_5_/td
/tr
/table

Or you can leave it as is without tables, and just enclose every 5
thumbs in paragraph tags--
prow 1 of thumbs/p
prow 2 of thumbs/p
etc.

I agree with the other poster about Front Page, it writes bad HTML code
which is not up to current standards. For example, you're supposed to
enclose in quotes all values such as img border, width, font size, etc
like this:

a href="2legacy.htm"img
border="0"src="images/Commercial/LegasySpendles_small1.JPG"
alt="LegasySpendles.JPG (46918 bytes)" width="120" height="90"/a

For my suggestions, you may have to edit the HTML directly and you
probably don't want to hear that--but making minor corrections in the
code directly is a good way to become comfortable with HTML, and it
seems to be necessary for Front Page.

Ken Grunke
http://www.token.crwoodturner.com/