mac davis

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 08:31:22 -0600, "Art Ransom"
wrote:

Been making additions to my site and everything appears to be fine except
for http://www.turningaround.org/Commercial.htm .
All the thumbnails are in one line and don't wrap so you have page left to
get to most of them. I want the entire page width to be displayed without
having to page left. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

You need to start the page with a table set to the size you want the
"display" to be...

I center the table, that way it's visible on most screens at most
resolutions...

My guess is that you're using a pre-scripted FP component that isn't
"editable" so you have to work around it with a table..