Ecnerwal

In article ,
"Art Ransom" wrote:

Been making additions to my site and everything appears to be fine except
for http://www.turningaround.org/Commercial.htm .
All the thumbnails are in one line and don't wrap so you have page left to
get to most of them. I want the entire page width to be displayed without
having to page left. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ditch FrontPage. It's a terrible excuse for a program. IMHO the best web
editor is whatever plain text editor you like, or perhaps one of the
text editors with additional web support, such as Crimson for PCs.

http://www.crimsoneditor.com/

FrontPage, saving as HTML from Word, DreamWeaver, etc all put in a bunch
of useless crap and tend more towards making web pages that are likely
not to work correctly on some browsers (especially the MS generators
with non-MS browsers).