Waldo

IHateSpam3521 wrote:
Waldo - you probably just do not know full story. Few years ago when Toronto
had a big snowstorm, our ex mayor Lastman called in army to help clean snow
:-). Many other cities were joking about that later....

Actually, I was living in Brampton at the time and commuted every day
into downtown Toronto to U of T where I worked and driving conditions
were extremely bad for over a week. I don't object to the fact that
people made a joke out of it afterwards. I thought it was kind of goofy
for Mell to do that to.

What I object to is the part about "they were just sitting around eating
each others (sic) barf anyway". I find this kind of comment, not only
very untrue, but extremely degrading and demeaning to the people who are
prepared and willing to go out and do our nations dirty work, when ever
and where ever, they're called upon.

"Waldo" wrote in message

Punch wrote:

What's wrong with calling in the army?

;-D

people laugh about that, but I agree with it, they were just sitting
around eating each others barf anyway.

I think you're a twit! You should have a little more respect for the
people that serve your country!