tim

Default Making a ruin into something habitable.

"Grunff" wrote in message ...
Dave Plowman wrote:

Please explain slowly and clearly.

You forget who you're asking. ;-)

The thing is, despite his many rambling threads on the subject,
I still don't actually get the crux of his argument.

No I don't either. Much of this 70% is farmland/forest which
wouldn't be overly useful for development even if the NIMBYs
would allow it. He may be right that the planning process works
to the benefit of people (developers) who own the land that is in
the right place, but I suspect that these people are not those that
make up this "1% own 70%" set.

tim

So I'd like him to slowly and clearly explain it to this totally
non-politically inclined engineer type.

Let's see what comes up.

--
Grunff