bubbalouie wrote:
I have a dilemma. I have collected loose nuts, bolts, screws, nails

and
all kinds of hardware while cleaning up my shop. I have them in a
coffee can. Now I need to label this can. Since this hardware is

not
sorted, do I label this assorted hardware, unsorted hardware or
unassorted hardware? I am so confused.
-bl

i just labeled all of mine "maxwell house". i have about 27 of them,
and i spend many a happy hour listening to the oldies radio station and
picking through unsorted, unassorted, miscelaneous little pieces of
metal and plastic and.......ick! yuck!.....what the heck was

martin caskey
millers island, maryland