U-CDK_CHARLES\\Charles

On 25 Nov 2004 18:48:21 GMT, ToolMiser wrote:
Just curious if anybody seen any good deals that I may have missed. It will
have to be something real special to get me out early morning.

Not really a Black Friday Special, but there's a $30 rebate on the PC
plate joiner.

Looks like I have to go buy one now . .er . that is . . my wife's
Christmas presant (Nahm's small entertainment center in "Classics From
....) calls for plate joinery . . I WAS going to M&T the face frames, but
who can argue with the combined logic of a rebate AND Nahm . . .