Leroy Mowry

We finished installing it for the church today (free labor, bought
with cash) with good results and no safety issues. From the
suggestions we began rolling it vertically and horizontally and
no sound is heard but the corner top and bottom of the tank
is bent inward 1/4". We found no gas leaks. The old 60G
unit with 10G of water left inside is a back breaker since the
drain valve was nearly all plugged by deposits.) A flexible rod
shove into the valve didn't work. And didn't bring a drill. I
wish there is a better practical way to move old units other
than a dolly.

Thanks