G. Morgan

On 28 Nov 2004 21:55:42 -0800 "Ringo Langly"
used 39 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.home.repair

Luckily it's
between the shed and fence, so I won't be using this area for anything
other then storage, but I'm planning on digging-up the soil about 6-12
inches deep, digging-up deeper soil not contaminated, and burying the
oily soil with good soil on top.

I think you're missing the point Ringo. The petrochemicals
contaminate ground water, you'll be helping the process along by
digging it deeper. The oil also is a danger to kids and animals.
It's best to dig it up and dispose of properly.

--
-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email