On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 14:12:39 -0500, Roy Smith wrote:

Silvan wrote:
The funny thing is they are upgrading the whole camp to have running water
and septic systems. The EPA or CDC or some environmental health study
people are making them get rid of the latrines.

Give me a break. When I was in the Boy Scouts, we cleaned the latrines
at summer camp every day with scrub brushes and pine soap. They were a
hell of a lot cleaner, odor-free, and hygenic than a lot of gas station
bathrooms I've been in. As long as they're not upstream of the water
supply, it's a non issue. Where do people think the wild animals in the
woods take a crap?

Sssshhh! For God's sake don't tell the EPA!

--RC
Sleep? Isn't that a totally inadequate substitute for caffine?