TWS

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 05:53:41 GMT, patriarch
wrote:

I just had another thought...

DAMHIKT, but if one were to inadvertantly swap the right and left blades in
the SD208 set, a really sorry-@$$ dado is the result. Hypothetically
speaking, of course.

And no self-respecting wooddorker would ever do this, you understand. At
least not intentionally.

But the arrows are on the side for a reason. Or so I have been led to
believe.

Patriarch

Of course if you clean your dado blades with Simple Green the markings
on the Freud blades comes off and then you don't know which is the
outside unless you pay attention to the tooth angle.

But, as you say, everyone would pay attention to this ;-)

I wouldn't be surprised if OP's set had been resharpened on all the
blades but the 1/16 chipper.

TWS