Eric R Snow

On 28 Nov 2004 13:22:11 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Eric R Snow says...

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 18:57:43 GMT, MJ news wrote:
I recently bought a 3000 lb machine. The guy moving it used a boom
truck. I just wanted it placed in the front of my shop and from there
can move it at will. The boom truck was parked at least 30 feet from
the shop door. The guy picked up the machine off the truck bed and
placed it within an inch of where I asked him to put it. Gently. And
worth every cent of the 500 bucks it cost for the move.
ERS

Just don't let him pick up any white cars out of the drink
with it!

Jim

Yeah! Though the guy I used probably wouldn't have had the same
trouble. He hoisted a sailboat from the water up onto the Deception
Pass bridge and on a trailer behind his rig. The water is about 200
feet below the bridge.
ERS